Featured: CeciStyle Magazine Romantic Beauty
There’s a fall chill in the air – things are definitely getting cozy and romantic!
To get you in the mood, this week I’m thrilled to be featuring a project I worked on with event planner Jill La Fleur, whose romantic vision I simply adore. Jill chose Grand Palais, an opulent-yet-subtle invitation from my ready-to-order line, for a dreamy photo shoot at New York’s Metropolitan Building (which, by the way, is great place for your big event). I love how she was inspired by the invite to create a magical, flower-filled world graced by models styled with a hint of old-fashioned charm. I wouldn’t mind trying out the redheaded model’s curly bob one day. Which element from the shoot has you spellbound?
Be inspired by this romantic setting in New York City
- Invitation Design: Ceci New York
- Styling: La Fleur Weddings & Events
- Photography: Matthew Lee and Chung of CLY Creation
- Location: Metropolitan Building
- Hair & Makeup: Mar for TEAM Hair & Makeup
- Linens: La Tavola Linens
- Floral: Designs By Ahn
- Cake: Magnolia Bakery
- Dresses: Lavender Dress by Tadashi, Ivory Lace Dress by BCBG Max Azria